Our currently available positions
Come to sunny Malta and work in a fast paced environment with excellent co-workers.
Highlight Media Group (HLM) is one of the world’s most important players in several online lifestyle, entertainment and consumer segments. Our core business is search engine positioning and online lead generation; we are also a large provider of quality web content and functionality. HLM own and operate some of the largest and most qualitative online gambling guides in the world. The role will be based in Malta, and you will be working closely with many other members of the organization to execute the overall business strategy from a development perspective.
Responsible for the production of all front end activities from after design phase to 100% implementation on web, tablets and mobile devices:
- Build reusable, high quality front end components
- Work in all phases of software development, ensure the proper usage of best practices, patterns and development methodologies
- Review staging and production environments client side performance and pro-actively improve it
- Ensure web development follows responsive paradigm
- Provide technical input on decisions
- Deliver ready sites/pages within couple days
- Work with developers on a daily basis in order to implement best practices
- 2+ years’ experience as a Front-End developer
- Excellent understanding of HTML 5, CSS 3
- Experience developing responsive web sites
- Working knowledge of design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Sketch)
- Knowledge of best-practices for web performance, accessibility and usability
- Experience in iGaming considered an asset
- Experience with mobile-first responsive web design
- Experience with one or more CSS preprocessors and automation tools such as gulp, grunt, webpack
- Knowledge of PHP
How to apply
Please send your application, CV and cover letter, to Jan.Majling@HLM.com.